Saturday, February 14, 2015

That Cupid Hit Me. . Well Not Really



Well. It's that sappy, candy business industry time of the year. I clearly don't need to explain what it is since it's obvious. But for once in my life, I'm indifferent about this so called holiday. But, I will contribute a pastel pink filter to my Outfit of the Day photo in the honor of it.

I'm sure all females can feel me on this one. When you go up to your closet to decide what to wear but you have no clue what your mind and body suits your mood. Here's my fashion philosophy of when comes to this scenario or indecisiveness: When all else fails, always wear black. 
I mean you can never go wrong with black, it's simple, it's sophisticated, and just shows a hint of mystery. 


Can't help it, girl can't help it.


Okay, so my wardrobe isn't fully black; just having a hint of teal gives a subtle boldness without looking too gloomy. 



I also treated myself after a day of my internship to some pastries for me and my family. Courtesy of Piccione. I also need to not photograph these via smart phones (taken by my sister Mona's Iphone 4).

And thanks to going to the bank this week, they played this oldie-ish song, with bad/good nostalgia outcome of it and it sadly couldn't be more appropriate the week of Valentines day. 


                I've actually never seen the video to this song and don't really plan on it. FYE, really.


XOXO


Shirt: H&M 



No comments:

Post a Comment