Thursday, November 5, 2015

Good afternoon starts with tunes.

Hello Internet World. Yes, I know its been ages and decades since I have actually wrote a blog post. Life, work, blahdeeyahdeeyah and whatnot. It happens.

While I have been busy or not busy or busy or not busy, I will always have time to squeeze in listening to music one way or another. Whether I'm creating, by myself at home chilling, or driving somewhere, music will always be there one way or another. Lately, my music taste bounces around just depending on my mood or my curiosity in listening to something completely different. So here I have a hand written list of songs that have been relevant in my life at the moment for whatever reason it has come into my ears, mind, and soul. The best way to describe my combined playlist would a mellow meets dream pop grunge sound. Sure, I could talk about all of the songs and why I chosen them, I will say the first song of choice is one that could relate to living in an area that is brainwashed with suburbia and thinks there is more to life than what their surrounded by. Some are oldies, while the rest is pretty random/contemporary. I definitely will make monthly playlists for mine and everyone else's pleasure. Enjoy!





Dull Boy \ The Growlers
Autumn Leaves \ Edith Piaf
Rows \ Reveries
My Type \ Saint Motel
Master Pretender \ First Aid Kit
Howl \ The Wanton Bishops
Lithium \ Nirvana




No comments:

Post a Comment